Watch a recording of the live careers session webinar held on 2nd June 2020. Hear from established and early career pharmacists across 10 different fields discuss what pharmacy life is like. The webinar recording is only available for PSA members.
“The support I got from PSA’s Intern Training Program has been pretty fantastic.”
Ayomide, 2019 Intern of the Year
New Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice line
Call 1300 369 772
8.30am to 5.00pm AEST
Have a burning pharmacy practice question? You can call our New Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice Line for answers. Speak directly to a senior pharmacist who can provide professional advice and support on:
- Practice-related queries including APF, professional practice standards and guidelines, competency standards
- Ethics related queries including code of ethics and/or ethical dilemmas
- Technical queries about medicines, compounding and medicine availability
- Regulatory queries about legislation and policy matters
- Registration queries including CPD requirements and AHPRA requirements
This is an exclusive service for PSA members only.