Take your career to the next level with PSA’s Intern Training Program.
30 July to 1 August 2021
Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour
Save the date
Your tribe is calling you to the premier, annual education conference for pharmacists
Congratulations to our PSA Award Winners.
Wint Ye Phu, our PSA MIMS Intern Pharmacist of the Year 2020
Sam Keitaanpaa, our PSA Symbion Early Career Pharmacist of the Year 2020
Kay Dunkley, our PSA Symbion Pharmacist of the Year 2020
Debbie Rigby, our PSA Symbion Lifetime Achiever of the Year 2020.
Watch a recording of the live careers session webinar held on 2nd June 2020. Hear from established and early career pharmacists across 10 different fields discuss what pharmacy life is like. The webinar recording is only available for PSA members.
“The support I got from PSA’s Intern Training Program has been pretty fantastic.”
Ayomide, 2019 Intern of the Year
New Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice line
Call 1300 369 772
8.30am to 5.00pm AEST
Have a burning pharmacy practice question? You can call our New Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice Line for answers. Speak directly to a senior pharmacist who can provide professional advice and support on:
- Practice-related queries including APF, professional practice standards and guidelines, competency standards
- Ethics related queries including code of ethics and/or ethical dilemmas
- Technical queries about medicines, compounding and medicine availability
- Regulatory queries about legislation and policy matters
- Registration queries including CPD requirements and AHPRA requirements
This is an exclusive service for PSA members only.