Unleash your inner nerd and compete with fellow ECPs and pharmacy students across the country in the national Clinical Games! Join our quizmaster for a mix of clinical and general trivia live streamed ISO-style. Create your team, compare scores virtually and battle it out for trivia supremacy!
For registration please note:
- You must register for your place individually
- Teams cannot have more than 10 people
- The team captain must email email@example.com with the team name & list of team members by 5 August 2020
- No team? No problem! Register and we will assign you a team on the night.
Brush up your CV and interview skills and be ready for today’s job market! This workshop focuses on updating your resume to highlight transferable skills and prepare you for the selection process and nailing the interview. As the competition increases, you need to gain the edge when applying for positions. You will receive a CV template to help you stand out from the crowd!
Due to popular demand we are running this workshop again and at a later time to accommodate members in the western states.
Places are limited and disappearing fast so register now to avoid disappointment.
“The support I got from PSA’s Intern Training Program has been pretty fantastic.”
Ayomide, 2019 Intern of the Year
Watch a recording of the live careers session webinar held on 2nd June 2020. Hear from established and early career pharmacists across 10 different fields discuss what pharmacy life is like. The webinar recording is only available for PSA members.
New Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice line
Call 1300 369 772
8.30am to 5.00pm AEST
Have a burning pharmacy practice question? You can call our New Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice Line for answers. Speak directly to a senior pharmacist who can provide professional advice and support on:
- Practice-related queries including APF, professional practice standards and guidelines, competency standards
- Ethics related queries including code of ethics and/or ethical dilemmas
- Technical queries about medicines, compounding and medicine availability
- Regulatory queries about legislation and policy matters
- Registration queries including CPD requirements and AHPRA requirements
This is an exclusive service for PSA members only.