PSA’s Self Care is the most affordable education and health information program for pharmacy. At less than $2.40 per day you can educate your staff, add value to your customers experience and increase over the counter sales.
Want to know more about Self Care? Phone: 1300 369 772.
Self Care Benefits
- Self Care Fact Cards: Independent consumer health information leaflets covering over 100 of the most frequently asked about health topics, now available in both hard copy and online. With our new eFactCards, pharmacy staff will find the easy to read information useful when counselling patients and suggesting over the counter sales. Self Care Fact Cards are reviewed yearly and provided as part of the program.* If you have already purchased the full Self Care program these are free to access – email us on email@example.com with your name, address and membership number and we’ll get back to you with your access details within two working days – or call us on 02 6283 4724
- CPD points for your pharmacists: Facts Behind the Fact Card is the education article which is available to every pharmacist working in your pharmacy, regardless of how many hours they work. That’s at least 22 CPD points a year without even leaving the pharmacy.
- Ongoing training for your pharmacy assistants: Counter Connection is the education article for pharmacy assistants designed to increase their knowledge and confidence when suggesting over the counter medicines. Relevant topics are QCPP approved refresher training.
- Health column: Self Care’s adviser John Bell writes an informative weekly health promotion column that can be used in pharmacy to raise staff knowledge of preferred over the counter products. The column can also be personalised to your local pharmacy for use in the local media.
* Not a Self Care pharmacy?
All PSA members can now access our full range of eFactCards for just $500 a year. Make sure you are logged in as a member, then go to our shop and select eFact Cards
Already a Self Care pharmacy?
- You are entitled to access eFact Cards at no extra cost. Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and membership number and we’ll get back to you with your access details within 2 working days – or call us on 02 6283 4724.
- Fact Cards ordering and viewing
Other Self Care features
Self Care membership form (415.1 KiB)