PSA’s Self Care program gives pharmacies the tools to implement sustainable professional services, meet QCPP accreditation requirements and get the most out of the 5CPA incentives.
Not yet part of Self Care? Find out more!
Better business results.
Better customer service.
Better staff training.
Better be part of Self Care!
There’s nothing else in community pharmacy that offers such a complete, cost-effective, staff friendly training program and resources to improve customer service and business results
– Samantha Kourtis, Pharmacy owner, PSA member and part of Self Care.
Independent and unbiased, Self Care resources can be branded with your pharmacy details to make your practice stand out.
- Full Self Care program. Purchase the complete Self Care program for $860 a year you will receive ALL the resources below – and more! You can order the full Self Care program online.
- ACTION kits provide you with practical guidance to implement health promotions and professional services in your pharmacy. Find out more about ACTION kits
- Health Promotion Resources are all you need to run a successful health promotion in your pharmacy. Find out more about Health Promotion Resources
- Fact Cards. Give your customers access to unbiased, independent health information on key health topics.
- eFactCards. PSA’s popular Self Care Fact Cards are now available electronically.
- inPHARMation. Quick and easy ongoing training for your pharmacists and pharmacy assistants.
For more information email our Self Care team at email@example.com or phone 1300 369 772