UPDATE 8 January 2021 – The Queensland Government has announced a 3 day lockdown for Greater Brisbane. Information on the restrictions available here.
- Letter to Pharmacist – PPE precautions for all patient interactions (24 August 2020)
- PPE risk and escalation advice (24 August 2020)
- Prescribing, Dispensing or Supply of Hydroxychloroquine Direction (15 April 2020)
- Fact sheet: Prescribing and Dispensing Hydroxychloroquine Direction (15 April 2020)
- Community pharmacy – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) (Queensland Health)
- Increasing presentations, vulnerable staff, coronial reporting (Queensland Health)
- Maximise preparedness, mobile phones, testing criteria update (Queensland Health)
QLD Health has published information and advice for Queensland Opioid Treatment Program providers to support them during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Access the fact sheet containing key information and actions for consideration to assist pharmacists in maintaining the care of patients receiving treatment here.
General information on the Queensland Opioid Treatment Program can be accessed here.
Fever clinics are specialist clinics for people who may be infected with novel coronavirus (COVID-19). These clinics help to keep people who may be contagious away from other areas of hospitals and health centres. This helps to reduce the potential spread of the virus and keeps the emergency department available for emergencies.
Queensland fever clinics are managed by each individual Hospital and Health Services (HHS). GPs should check their local HHS website for details and opening times of the fever clinics in their local area.
|Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast||(07) 5456 email@example.com||www.ourphn.org.au|
|Gold Coast||07 5635 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.healthygc.com.au|
|Western Queensland||07 4573 email@example.com||www.wqphn.com.au|
|Darling Downs and West Moreton||07 4615 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.ddwmphn.com.au|
|Northern Queensland||07 4034 email@example.com||www.primaryhealth.com.au|
|Brisbane North||07 3630 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.brisbanenorthphn.org.au|
|Brisbane South||1300 467 email@example.com||www.bsphn.org.au|