- Current COVID-19 public exposure sites (11 January 2021)
- Domestic travel restrictions – Entry to Victoria (11 January 2021)
- PPE guidance for Victorian health workers
- Information about community use of face masks in Victoria
- How to keep safe – consumer information
- Printable posters – testing, staying safe etc.
- Translated patient resources
- Digital image prescriptions: Pharmacist fact sheet (12 May 2020)
- Digital image prescriptions: Prescriber fact sheet (12 May 2020)
- Public health emergency order – Pharmacist Supply on a Digital Image (11 May 2020)
- Restricting the sale or supply or use of the poison or controlled substance Hydroxychloroquine (29 Apr 2020)
- Victorian Pharmacist Immunisers Immunisation Services (26 Mar 2020)
- VIC Government extend emergency dispensing for pharmacists (26 Mar 2020)
The Victorian DHHS has issued advice and clinical guidance related to working in the Medication Assisted Treatment of Opioid Dependence (MATOD) sector during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Advice moderates existing MATOD policy for prescribers and dispensers in relation to:
- Takeaway doses
- Third party collection
- Suboxone prescribing caps.
This information is intended to provide guidance and support for increased flexibility in clinical treatment during this time. This advice was developed by alcohol and other drug experts and the Department of Health and Human Services, and will be supported by ongoing work by the department to identify optimal pathways for vulnerable clients, including pharmacotherapy patients.
If you have any questions in relation to this information, please make contact with your local Pharmacotherapy Area Based Network in the first instance. Alternatively you may submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the DHHS on 1300 651 160.
|North Western Melbourne||03 9347 email@example.com||www.nwmphn.org.au|
|Eastern Melbourne||03 9046 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.emphn.org.au|
|South Eastern Melbourne||1300 331 email@example.com||www.semphn.org.au|
|Murray||03 5441 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.murrayphn.org.au|
|Western Victoria||03 5222 email@example.com||www.westvicphn.com.au|
Surgical masks request form
|03 5175 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.gphn.org.au|
If you have any queries or are looking for the latest, up-to-date advice regarding COVID-19 in your state or territory, please contact your local PSA office.