World Pharmacists Day 2021 – Get Involved
This year’s theme is Pharmacy: Always trusted for your health. PSA will be celebrating in the week leading up to World Pharmacist Day by shining a spotlight on a variety of different practice areas and highlighting the many roles that pharmacists are trusted to fulfil.
How can I get involved?
You can get involved by sharing your own ideas and experiences around the “trust” theme.
- Sharing these tiles on your social media (below)
- Printing off our trust speech bubble, writing in your own trust statement, and sharing a photo; DOWNLOAD HERE
- Sharing your own trust statement, photos, or patient stories;
- Posting a short video about your role and the trust between yourself, your patients, and your employer;
- Using PSA’s World Pharmacists Day Frame to overlay on your photos and share. DOWNLOAD HERE.
Please tag PSA in your posts, and use the hashtags #WPD2021 and #pharmacistsalwaystrusted
The PSA21 Excellence Awards LIVESTREAM will take place on Friday, 24th September at 5:30pm.
Please join us as we celebrate excellence across our profession for what is sure to be a unique virtual event. WATCH LIVE HERE
If you’re interested in a career in one of these particular areas of practice, please click here to learn more.
For more information on the week itself, please contact the PSA media team – email@example.com.