World Pharmacists Day 2021 – Get Involved
This year’s theme is Pharmacy: Always trusted for your health. PSA will be celebrating in the week leading up to World Pharmacist Day by shining a spotlight on a variety of different practice areas and highlighting the many roles that pharmacists are trusted to fulfil.
How can I get involved?
You can get involved by sharing your own ideas and experiences around the “trust” theme.
- Sharing these tiles on your social media (below)
- Printing off our trust speech bubble, writing in your own trust statement, and sharing a photo; DOWNLOAD HERE
- Sharing your own trust statement, photos, or patient stories;
- Posting a short video about your role and the trust between yourself, your patients, and your employer;
- Using PSA’s World Pharmacists Day Frame to overlay on your photos and share. DOWNLOAD HERE.
How to add frame to your photo for Android:
1. Save the frame to your device
2. Go into your photo gallery and choose the photo you wish to use
3. Click edit
4. Select “sticker”
5. Click the gallery icon
6. Select the frame image
7. Resize the frame over your photo and click “save”.
iPhone users will have to download an external photo editing or sticker app.
Please tag PSA in your posts, and use the hashtags #WPD2021 and #pharmacistsalwaystrusted
The PSA21 Excellence Awards LIVESTREAM will take place on Friday, 24th September at 5:30pm.
Please join us as we celebrate excellence across our profession for what is sure to be a unique virtual event. WATCH LIVE HERE
If you’re interested in a career in one of these particular areas of practice, please click here to learn more.
For more information on the week itself, please contact the PSA media team – email@example.com.