The PSA Intern Pharmacist of the Year Award recognises intern pharmacists who are showing outstanding performance in their development as professional pharmacists and are role models amongst early career pharmacists. Intern pharmacists compete for the coveted title of PSA Intern Pharmacist of the Year, which is announced at the PSA national conference.
Intern Pharmacist of the Year
MIMS Australia is the exclusive partner of this award and the prizes:
- PSA National Conference registration, travel and accommodation for the winner
- $5,000 prize to attend FIP.
Nominees are judged on their achievement in:
- Pharmacy leadership
- Commitment to patient care and the safe use of medicines
- Initiative in pharmacy service delivery
- Peer and professional engagement.
2018 Joint national winners
- Angelica Lagoda
- Deanna Mill