The CSI’s have been set up to deliver a unique member benefit and show that PSA is committed to professional development and industry growth. PSA CSIs will be the facilitated forum for developing policy, strategies and translational tools, which will propel the profession into the future. The CSIs are to provide an opportunity for PSA members, in a dedicated leadership and group setting, to discuss and advise the PSA of current and emerging practice needs and specialty interests of pharmacists. The principle focus of the CSIs is to provide a pharmacist’s perspective in a defined practice area and support the vision and mission of the PSA relating to that practice.
The Communities of Specialty Interest
Why should I join a CSI group?
- Collaborate online with a passionate community of PSA members to set new and exciting horizons for pharmacy and industry growth.
- Network and voice your opinions on the things that matter to you.
- Take advantage of this unique member benefit to further your professional development.
- Keep up-to-date on new models, career pathways, policy development, strategic guidelines and practice tools that will propel our profession into the future.
- Discuss and advise the PSA of current and emerging practice needs and specialty interests of pharmacists.
- Provide a pharmacist’s perspective in a defined practice area and help PSA in supporting the vision and mission of that practice area.
- Ensure pharmacists are practicing to their full scope and being remunerated accordingly.
Click on your CSI group of interest to learn more.